Cultivate your craft. Capture compelling images.
Learn the technical skills required to make successful images while dissecting the process behind creating photographs. By developing an understanding of the camera and history of image making, you’ll gain knowledge of ISO, aperture, and shutter speeds along with workflow, composition, and storytelling. Hone your artistic voice and leave with a complete photo series for your portfolio. In a series of three online courses, you will gain:
• An understanding of how images are constructed using ISO, shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, and composition
• The ability to manage, organize, and process your photographs for personal work and client outputs
• Knowledge of photo history through composition studies
• An understanding of the basic camera setting for shooting in manual mode
• Development of your artistic voice and eye for image making
Summer enrollment is now open. Digital Photography intro courses begin June 7th.